GABA, or gamma-aminobutyric acid, is an inhibitory neurotransmitter produced naturally in the body to help promote relaxation. It also plays a role in motor control and vision. Production of this neurotransmitter can be impacted by chronic stress and lifestyle choices, leading to anxiety, inflammation, and difficulty sleeping.
- CanPrev Liposomals use a patented delivery system that swiftly and safely transports active nutrients direct-to cell.
- Bio-friendly phospholipid bilayers protect nutrients in transit from digestive and enzymatic breakdown, while supporting quick sustained cellular uptake.
- With soy-free phospholipids sourced from sunflower and phosphatidylcholine.
- No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or animal products. Delicious citrus flavour.
- Dairy, Gluten, GMO, Soy and Sugar free
What are liposomals?
Liposomal supplements envelop your active ingredients in a bubble of phospholipids – the same stuff our cell walls are made from. Because of its unique biological properties, it’s an exciting new way to administer nutrients. Unlike other supplement forms, you don’t have to worry about how long it takes for your nutrients to be absorbed.
Bubble of protection
Liposomes envelop active nutrients in a bubble of phospholipids, shielding against digestive hazards, enzymes and absorption blocking substances.
Fantastic cell reception
Phospholipid layers are built from the same material as cells, vastly enhancing permeability, absorption rate by epithelial cells, and rapid uptake into our blood or lymphatic system.
Rapid, sustained release.
A unique multilamellar design features multiple rings of phospholipid membranes. Nutrient payloads are released as each layer is peeled away, allowing a sustained delivery of compounds over time.